Whether you’re trying to take the edge off your cravings or make a healthy side dish, this Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe is quick and easy. It’s packed with rich flavor that will leave you craving more.
The “parmesan-roasted cauliflower barefoot contessa” is a recipe that has been around for quite some time. It’s easy to make and tastes great.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is a super quick and easy side dish that no one can resist. Ready in less than 30 minutes, these baked cauliflower bites are crisp-tender perfection.
With Air Fryer Whole Chicken, Naked Chicken Tenders, or Salmon Patties, we offer this delectable roasted cauliflower.
This parmesan roasted cauliflower dish is a keto-friendly food that is really simple to create and works well with a variety of main meals. It is made with just low carb ingredients and roasted in the oven.
This is, in my view, the simplest and most delicious method to prepare cauliflower. Consider this: perfectly crispy and cheesy cauliflower florets roasted to perfection.
Not only do I like this roasted vegetable with parmesan, but there are virtually no dishes to clean, and it’s a great way to include more veggies into your weekly plan.
Is Cauliflower Keto-Friendly?
Yes, cauliflower is a great low-carb vegetable to use in your keto diet. Cauliflower is a popular keto vegetable since it can be substituted for potatoes in many recipes. In comparison to broccoli or radishes, cauliflower is low in calories, carbohydrates, and has a moderate taste.
In addition, cauliflower may be used to substitute high-carb items like hummus, rice, or mashed potatoes.
Ingredients for Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan
To make this wonderful side dish, you’ll only need a few simple ingredients.
- Cauliflower – you will need a medium-sized cauliflower head cut into bite-sized florets.
- Parmesan Cheese – I like to use freshly grated parmesan.
- Egg – make sure that it is well beaten.
- Salt & Pepper – to taste. You may also add your favorite seasonings.
- Garlic Powder – You can replace it with the same amount of onion powder.
How To Make Roasted Cauliflower With Parmesan
If you follow these simple following steps, you’ll have a perfectly roasted cauliflower that can be eaten on its alone or coupled with a variety of different recipes.
- Cut your cauliflower florets into similar-sized pieces to begin.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and salt, then add all of the dry ingredients.
- Toss each cauliflower floret in the beaten egg before covering it completely with the dry mixture.
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet with the parmesan coating and bake for 15 minutes at 400°F/200°C, or until soft and golden brown.
How To Make The Perfect Roasted Cauliflower With Parmesan
- Sprinkle some extra parmesan on top when it’s nearly done to make it even more scrumptious.
- Cauliflower should be cooked over high heat. Low heat does not provide the flavor and texture that is wanted.
- Before roasting the cauliflower florets, brush them with olive oil or melted butter.
- If you don’t use parchment paper or foil to line the pan, the florets will caramelize in direct contact with the hot sheet pan.
Is it possible to make this recipe in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook this dish in an air fryer with ease. Simply prepare your cauliflower florets as directed in this recipe, then set them in the air fryer basket and cook at 390°F for around 20 minutes.
When the cauliflower florets are nearly done, I like to top them with grated parmesan cheese. Halfway through the cooking time, flip them over to the other side.
How to Cut Cauliflower Correctly
- Begin by chopping the leaves.
- Then, using a sharp knife, chop the cauliflower stem.
- You are now free to break your florets. Break the cauliflower into large florets with your fingers. You may also chop them, but make sure any lengthy stems are removed.
How to Serve Cauliflower Roasted
With a dipping sauce, this Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is a great side dish or appetizer. However, it may also be paired with:
How To Keep These Roasted Cauliflowers With Parmesan
- Fridge: They can be stored in an airtight container for up to five days.
- Freezer: Fortunately, this is freeze friendly recipe. After the cauliflower florets are cooled completely, place them onto a cookie sheet in the freezer for about 20 minutes. Then transfer to a freezer-safe plastic bag, and freeze for up to 3 months.
When ready to eat, reheat it in the oven or microwave.
Variations on the Recipe
By substituting vegan items for some of the components in this recipe, you may turn it vegan:
- Replace parmesan with almond meal and nutritional yeast, for example.
- Vegan parmesan cheese may be substituted for parmesan cheese.
- You may omit the egg mixture and instead use avocado oil to coat the florets.
- Red chili pepper flakes may be used for a spicy kick.
Where Can I Find More Cauliflower Recipes? Consider the following:
If you’ve never cooked cauliflower before, start with these tasty and simple recipes:
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan is a fast and simple side dish that no one can resist. These baked cauliflower pieces are crisp-tender perfection and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 cauliflower head, florets chopped into bite-size pieces
- 3 big beaten eggs
- 1 cup crumbled pork rinds or almond flour
- 12 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 teaspoon oregano, dry
- 12 teaspoon dried basil
- 14 tsp rosemary (dry)
- to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Optional marinara sauce for serving
Mode of Preparation Stop your screen from turning black.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit/200 degrees Celsius.
Beat the eggs in a separate basin and put aside.
Combine the almond flour, parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
After dipping the cauliflower florets in the egg mixture, coat them with the parmesan and spice mix.
Place the parmesan-coated cauliflower bits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy, in a preheated oven.
Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for a few minutes before serving.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
These Nutritional Information listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our Nutritional Information are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Cauliflower that has been roasted
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
Watch This Video-
The “how long to roast whole cauliflower at 350” is a recipe for Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. The cauliflower will be roasted in the oven until it is browned and tender, then tossed with parmesan cheese.
- parmesan roasted cauliflower without bread crumbs
- keto parmesan roasted cauliflower
- creamy garlic parmesan cauliflower
- italian roasted cauliflower parmesan
- parmesan cauliflower, air fryer