These keto raspberry scones are so simple to make and packed with flavor. The lemon glaze is a subtle, yet eye-catching addition that complements the tangy tartness of the raspberries perfectly.
Keto raspberry recipes are low in carbs and high in protein. These keto raspberry scones with lemon glaze are a great way to start the day. Read more in detail here: keto raspberry recipes.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
The interior of these delightful glazed Keto Raspberry Lemon Scones is buttery and moist, with a crisp exterior and a zesty sugar-free lemon glaze. Make the tastiest almond flour scones with raspberries from scratch.
Imagine a light and flaky soft biscuit-like middle packed with luscious raspberries. These sweet and flavorful low carb breakfast treats have an almost crisp crust topped with the sweet crunch and a quick drizzle of no sugar lemon icing that adds a delightful tartness.
These keto scones will go well with any keto breakfast or brunch. Grain-free scones are a crowd pleaser and easy to create with cupboard ingredients for any occasion.
The nicest thing about these almond flour scones is that they’re gluten-free. They don’t need wheat flour, sugar, or any other specialized equipment. Simply mix all of the ingredients and you’ve got yourself a week’s worth of breakfast.
Why Are These Keto Raspberry Lemon Scones Going To Be Your Favorite?
- In less than 30 minutes, you can cook this fast and easy dish.
- brimming with luscious raspberry
- On the inside, it’s soft and flaky.
- very adaptable – add your favorite tastes to make it your own.
Raspberry Lemon Scones with Keto Ingredients
Keto Raspberry Lemon Scones are made with a few simple components that are easy to come by. Most of these are likely to be found in your kitchen:
- Almond & Coconut Flour– I use both of these keto flours as they play a role in making the texture as close to authentic scones as possible.
- Sweetener– I used powdered erythritol in this recipe, but you can use Allulose, Monk Fruit, or your favorite sweetener.
- Eggs – Eggs need to be at room temperature, and try not to overmix them.
- Butter– can be replaced with coconut oil at room temperature.
- Vanilla Extract – You need to use a good quality one. Just a little bit of pure vanilla essence will significantly enhance the flavor.
- Raspberries – use either fresh or frozen raspberries for these keto scones. If using frozen, don’t defrost them before, or they will become super mushy.
- Baking Powder– One tsp will help the keto scones rise and get super fluffy. Make sure your baking powder is fresh and not expired.
- Xanthan Gum– This is used to make a keto scones dough similar in texture to real wheat flour dough. It gives the keto baked goods a chewier dough-like texture.
- Salt– Just a pinch of salt to accentuate all the flavors.
- Juice of a lemon
What Are Keto Raspberry Lemon Scones and How Do You Make Them?
Following a few simple steps, you can create these keto raspberry scones in no time:
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds to begin.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
- Combine the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla essence in a separate dish for around 2 minutes.
- Fold in the raspberries after combining the two ingredients.
- Make the triangle scones. Place the dough on the counter and shape it into a ball. The dough will be slightly dry and crumbly. Using a very sharp knife, form the dough into an 8-inch circular disc and cut it into eight evenly sized wedges.
- Arrange the eight scones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them about 2-3 inches apart.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F and bake the scones for 20 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Make the lemon glaze by mixing all the ingredients until creamy, smooth, and your wanted degree of thickness.
- Glaze your scones by placing the cooling rack over parchment paper (for easier clean-up), then sprinkle the frosting over each scone. Serve and enjoy.
Make the Best Keto Raspberry Lemon Scones With These Tips
- You may use fresh raspberries instead of frozen raspberries when they are in season.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before baking if it is overly wet. This ensures that they maintain their shape in the oven and do not spread.
- Experiment with various tastes and other ingredients! Combine chocolate chips with a handful of almonds, or use your favorite fruit instead.
- The scone dough should not be over-mixed. Stop mixing when the almond flour dough barely comes together and stir in the berries carefully.
How Should These Keto Raspberry Lemon Scones Be Stored?
I prefer to serve these freshly made keto scones with a wonderful lemon sauce while they’re still warm. If you want to keep them fresh for a longer period of time, I have a few suggestions:
- Room temperature – They will stay fresh for about four days, stored in an airtight container.
- Freezer – place them in an airtight container, covered individually in plastic foil, and keep for about three months. When ready to enjoy, reheat them in the oven at 350F for about 10 minutes.
If you’re looking for more Keto dessert recipes, go here. Consider the following:
With juicy raspberries, delightful vanilla flavor, and a sprinkle of lemon glaze, this is my favorite keto scones recipe. Crisp on the surface yet delicate and juicy in the inside, this dish is bursting with flavor.
Mode of Preparation Stop your screen from turning black.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, xanthan gum, and salt. Remove from the equation.
Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs, softened butter, and vanilla extract for approximately 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear.
Combine the dry ingredients and the egg mixture in a mixing bowl. Incorporate the raspberries using a spatula. Allow the dough to rest for a few moments.
Form the dough into a 1″ thick circle with your hands and cut into 8 triangle-shaped pieces.
Bake the scones for 22-25 minutes, or until they are gently brown. Allow a few minutes for them to cool.
To prepare the glaze, combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and sprinkle over the warm baked scones just before serving.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
These Nutritional Information listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our Nutritional Information are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Breakfast, and Dessert
Keto desserts and keto scones are two words that come to mind when thinking about keto desserts and snacks
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
The “Keto Raspberry Breakfast” is a breakfast that has been made with raspberries, almond flour and coconut flour. The lemon glaze adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the dish. Reference: keto raspberry breakfast.
- keto scones
- keto raspberry muffins
- low carb english scones
- how to make lemon raspberry scones
- keto blueberry scones