If you’re following a low carb, ketogenic diet then this cake is for you! This sugar free and gluten-free recipe has what it takes to keep your macros balanced with the amount of fat. Whether or not you follow a low carb/keto lifestyle, this coconut cake will make any day feel like payday!
The “keto red velvet cake coconut flour” is a low-carb, ketogenic and gluten-free cake. This recipe is made with only four ingredients!
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
If you like coconut, you’ll enjoy this keto coconut cake since it’s very soft, moist, and fluffy. This grain-free cake is flavored with coconut and topped with a creamy sugar-free coconut icing.
Truly the greatest keto coconut cake, a delectable low-carb dessert ideal for any event, particularly celebratory feasts, birthdays, and holidays. The coconut frosting is rich and creamy, and the cake is light and airy with a strong coconut flavor.
If you like coconut, our keto coconut cream pie, almond joy bars, and Keto German Chocolate Cake are guaranteed to please.
This coconut cake will undoubtedly surprise everyone with just 3 grams of net carbohydrates per piece.
I’m not going to lie: this keto cake is one of the simplest dishes you’ll ever cook from scratch. To save time, I didn’t create a tiered cake, but you may easily double the recipe and make two layers of cake.
So, all you coconut lovers, grab your ingredients and double-check that you have everything you need to start making this delicious keto coconut cake.
It’ll undoubtedly become your new favorite gluten-free cake recipe, since it takes less than 40 minutes to prepare from start to end.
Why Will You Appreciate This Keto Coconut Cake Recipe?
- Gluten-free and sugar-free recipe
- Per serving, there are just 3 grams of net carbohydrates.
- Coconut taste is rich, moist, and fluffy.
- Finished with a delectable sugar-free coconut icing.
- It is possible to prepare it ahead of time.
- Contains no nuts.
Is Coconut a Keto Food?
Coconut is, without a doubt, one of the healthiest fruits for a keto diet. Coconut may easily be used to keto dishes since it has just 7g of net carbs per cup.
Keto Coconut Cake Ingredients
This keto coconut cake calls for exceptionally thick and creamy canned coconut cream. The remaining components are common and readily available at any grocery shop.
Ingredients for the Layers of Keto Coconut Cake
- You prevent an eggy taste, be sure to use room temperature eggs. You’ll need to add one additional egg if you’re using little eggs.
- Coconut Cream — Adds a hint of coconut flavor to the dish. The fat content of canned coconut cream contributes to the cake’s moistness. If you don’t have any, heavy cream and a dash of coconut essence may be substituted. Simply read the label, pick sugar-free coconut cream, and give the can a good shake before using.
- You may use your favorite low-carb sweeteners like erythritol or monk fruit as a sweetener.
- Make sure you use the greatest quality coconut extract you can find. Coconut extract is required for the most exquisite coconut taste. It’ll be with the other extracts in the baking aisle.
- Coconut Flour — Because this recipe is composed completely of coconut flour, it is suitable for those who are sensitive to nuts. Almond flour isn’t a good alternative because of the texture difference. Because coconut flour absorbs so much moisture, it requires more liquid than other keto cake recipes.
- Unsweetened Coconut Shredded – be sure you use unsweetened Coconut Shredded.
- Baking Powder – this ingredient aids in the rise and fluffiness of the cake.
Ingredients for Sugar-Free Coconut Frosting
- Mascarpone Cheese – cream cheese may be used instead of mascarpone cheese.
- Sweetener – used to make the icing sweeter. To blend well, make sure you’re using powdered sweeteners.
- I prefer using unsalted butter that is room temperature.
- Coconut Extract – gives the frosting a strong coconut taste.
- Coconut cream makes the frosting creamier and more delicious.
- Coconut Shredded
Keto Coconut Cake: A Step-by-Step Guide
If you follow the procedures below, you’ll get the most delectable keto coconut cake you’ve ever tasted. If you follow the directions and watch the step-by-step video, you can’t go wrong.
To begin, make the coconut cake.
- Combine the coconut cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and coconut extract in a mixing dish. Mix for approximately 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture is foamy.
- Mix in the coconut flour and baking powder well.
- Mix in the Coconut Shredded using a spatula.
- In a 9-inch cake pan lined with parchment paper, pour the cake batter.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180°F, or until golden on top and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
TIP: To make it easier to combine the components together, use only room-temperature ingredients. It also aids with the texture of the dish!
Prepare the coconut icing.
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir for two minutes, or until no lumps remain.
Put the cake together.
After the coconut cake is cooled, you can spread your FROSTING WITH CREAM CHEESE over it and sprinkle it with Coconut Shredded.
Making The Perfect Keto Coconut Cake Tips
- To make it easier to blend, use just room temperature ingredients.
- You’ll need to double the recipe and bake it in two baking pans if you want to create a layer cake.
Keeping Track of Ideas
- Refrigerator – Any leftovers may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Freezer – You may freeze this coconut flour cake without the icing if you don’t want to use it right away. Wrap the coconut cake in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer until ready to eat.
To make this Keto Coconut Cake, you’ll need the following items.
- Bowls for mixing
- Mixer (electric)
- Spatula made of silicone
- A springform pan is a pan that is used to make a
- Baking parchment
Recipes for Keto Cakes
If you like coconut, you’ll enjoy this keto coconut cake since it’s very soft, moist, and fluffy. This grain-free cake is flavored with coconut and topped with a wonderfully creamy sugar-free coconut frosting.
FROSTING WITH CREAM CHEESE
- 8 oz. room temperature mascarpone cheese
- room temperature 4 oz. unsalted butter
- 1/2–1 cup sweetener powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Mode of Preparation Stop your screen from turning black.
Layers of Keto Coconut Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celsius and line a 9-inch round baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add coconut cream, eggs, sweetener, vanilla, and coconut extract. Use an Mixer (electric) to beat for about 1-2 minutes or until frothy.
Combine the coconut flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
Incorporate the Coconut Shredded using a rubber spatula.
Smooth the top of the cake batter in the prepared pan with a spatula.
Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
Frosting made with cream cheese and coconut
Assemble the cake and frost it.
Place the cooled coconut cake layer on a serving plate and spread with the frosting evenly. Decorate with more Coconut Shredded, and enjoy!
Before serving, chill the cake for at least one hour.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
These Nutritional Information listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our Nutritional Information are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Coconut cake is a ketogenic dessert.
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
The “keto white cake recipe” is a low carb cake that uses coconut flour. It is the perfect dessert for those who are following a ketogenic diet.
- keto vanilla cake coconut flour
- keto cake recipe
- easy keto birthday cake
- best keto birthday cake recipe
- keto vanilla cake recipe